Wednesday 17 July 2013

How to unlock Android Pattern lock using Software

Posted by Anonymous On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2 comments
How to Unlock an Android Device without Internet Access – Using ADB commands

I did lot of google searches and most of them end up with hard resetting the device. If you hard reset all the data are gone. I tried it too, but because of some problem(it may be the device model), my resetting was stuck in middle of the process. Finally I found a solution to access the device from a PC via a USB cable (ADB Commands). For this method you have to have enabled USB Debugging on the device before it is locked. Luckily I had enabled it before it is locked. (As I saw, for rooted users USB Debugging is not required — but you might need to manually mount the/data partition. Actually I didn’t try it and don’t know how to do it as my USB debugging is enabled.)

Ok here is the solution for devices which have enabled USB debugging ,

I used a windows PC
Install android SDK (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html) on PC
Connect the device with USB cable to the PC
Install USB drivers for android device on PC (Update drivers using this folder http://hotfile.com/dl/136803097/cffe5ab/LiveSuitPack_v1.07_usb_drivers.rar.html)

Open the command prompt (cmd) in Windows
Change directory to the android SDK platform tools (cd C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools)
Type following commands in cmd
  • adb devices (verify device is identified by pc. If not reconnect device and try again. it should display “device” with a serial no)
  • adb shell
  • cd /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases
  • sqlite3 settings.db
  • update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
  • update secure set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock'; (for some devices update “system” is enough but I had to update “secure” too)
  • update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
  • update secure set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
  • .quit
  • exit
  • adb reboot

Now your device should be unlocked. If not do this step too,
  • adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key (I didn’t have to do it. But it had mentioned here)
Here what I have done is clear lock patterns and remove the permanent lock from the database. Yes here I have break the security, but saved my device as can be used again. If you are concern about the security of your device “Always keep off USB debugging mode“. But I don’t know what will happen to your important data when someone locked your device.

If you any error in "adb devices" download Android Multi Tools

2 comments:

  1. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place order for deserve Programmed card that can withdraw any amount limit you want. Deserve Card are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and i have withdraw $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)785-1553  or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or website: https://skylinktechnes.wixsite.com/info
    or telegram group: https://t.me/hacksandinvestmenttutorials  

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Site search

    Submit URL