Sunday 16 December 2012

Computer Trick

Posted by Anonymous On Sunday, December 16, 2012 1 comment
How to Set Multiple Sites Home Page

Multitab Homepage
Say, for example, that when you launch your web browser, you
look at three sites first thing: your Google Reader subscriptions, your Gmail
account, and CNN. To make your three regular morning reads open automatically when
you launch Firefox or IE7, set them as your home page.
Firefox
To set multiple home pages in Firefox, follow these steps:

1. Choose Firefox ⇒ Options ⇒ General.
2. In the Location(s) field of the
 Home Page section, enter the addresses of the sites separated by a pipe ( | ), as shown in Figure 10-15.
3. Alternatively, you can open all
the web pages in tabs and then click the Use Current Pages button below the


1 comment:

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Site search

    Submit URL